Monday, April 28, 2008

new job?

I will hear more about the new job when I return from NYC there was a possibility of a 60 hour per week job, but fortunately the management was shifted to cover that position as even though the money would have been better I am not sure that I would have wanted to be on call as much as the job required and I do have other more interesting options afoot still. I tried to take some pictures of the mid coast on Sunday but it was too bright and they didn't come out well. I am making progress on the Cinco de Mayo pinata and it might even be ready by Cinco de Mayo! I noted that an exchange student in Germany used a photo of one of my pinatas for his virtual birthday party! what fun.
Currently I am working on a large green recycled bag with some hand knitted and felted pieces. It should be done in a couple of days. I also re-felted a small vibrant pouch bag and it came out fantastically! I formed it around a sturdy rectangular box and it is holding that shape well. I worked some in the garden digging up siberian iris, hosta and primroses. The magnolia is in bloom and the yard is filled with its sweet perfume.

No comments: